b. circa 1768, d. 1840
- Ignatius Weiler was born circa 1768 in Germany.
- He married Maria Barbara Frank.
- Was Sophia Weiler a daughter of Ignatius Weiler? Nothing yet has been discovered after her 1831 immigration with the Weiler family.
- Ignatius Weiler became a widower at the 1829 death of his wife Maria Barbara Frank.
- Ignatius Weiler arrived in the Port of New York on 1 September 1831, accompanied by Joseph Weiler, Ignatius Weiler, Maria Elisabetha Weiler, Sophia Weiler, Andreas Weiler, Johanna Allgeier, Anton Weiler, Therese Weiler and Conrad Weiler aboard the French Ship Duquesne, from Le Havre.
- Ignatius Weiler died in 1840.
- He was interred at Saint Boniface Cemetery, Maryhill, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
- Last Edited: 22 Jul 2017