Sarah Alice Nichols
b. 19 July 1861, d. 11 December 1942
- Father: Frederick Shafer Nichols b. 7 September 1834, d. 24 May 1896
- Mother: Sarah Elizabeth Neely b. 6 July 1833, d. 16 March 1906
- Sarah Alice Nichols was born on 19 July 1861 in Arkansas.
- She married J. D. Chandler on 2 October 1879 in Montague County, Texas.
- Sarah Alice Nichols became a widow at the between 1880 and 1890 death of her husband J. D. Chandler.
- She married John Charles Wesley Ingram on 25 January 1890 in Kerr County, Texas. Sarah Alice was the sister of JCW Nichols' daughter Ruth's husband John Frederick Owen Nichols..
- John Charles Wesley Ingram and Sarah Alice Nichols appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Kimble County, Texas. Also in the household were children Charles F. (age 8), Gracie (7), B. G. (5) and Emma L. (1).
- Sarah Alice Nichols became a widow at the 1 October 1902 death of her husband John Charles Wesley Ingram.
- Sarah Alice Nichols died on 11 December 1942 at age 81 in Ingram, Kerr County, Texas.
- She was interred at Nichols Cemetery, Ingram, Kerr County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 29 Mar 2017