Rebecca A. (?)
b. circa 1832, d. 13 November 1900
- Rebecca A. (?) was born circa 1832 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- She married Constant S. Turner.
- Constant S. Turner and Rebecca A. (?) appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, at 1109 Evans Street. Other members of the household included Elmer E. Turner and Estella Turner.
- Rebecca A. (?) became a widow at the 23 April 1881 death of her husband Constant S. Turner.
- Rebecca A. (?) died on 13 November 1900 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, at 1621 Wolf Street.
- She was interred at Fernwood Cemetery, Fernwood, Delaware County, Pennsylvania. Owner of the grave lot is Camilla S. Ashburn, and the only other burial is Abraham Skillman, bured 21 February 1909 at age 82-1/2 -- relationships, if any, yet to be discovered.
- The following appeared on 15 November 1900 in The Philadelphia Inquirer: [Died] On November 13, 1900, Rebecca A. Turner, widow of the late Constant S. Turner. Funeral on Friday afternoon, at 2 o'clock, from the residence of her son-in-law, George A. Hudson, 1621 Wolf street. Interment at Fernwood Cemetery.
- Last Edited: 30 Apr 2015