Jackie Fernley Frank
b. 4 April 1930, d. 4 May 2010
- Father: Charles Oliver Frank b. 30 May 1896, d. 18 May 1963
- Mother: Adell Beatrice Davenport b. 14 February 1897, d. 10 June 1973
- Jackie Fernley Frank was born on 4 April 1930 in North Dakota.
- Charles Oliver Frank and Adell Beatrice Davenport appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in Devils Lake, Ramsey County, North Dakota, at 506 Second Street. Other members of the household included Jackie Fernley Frank, Philip Francis Frank. Also in the household was one male lodger.
- He married Gloria Helen Green in 1949.
- Jackie Fernley Frank became a widower at the 12 November 2001 death of his wife Gloria Helen Green.
- Jackie Fernley Frank died on 4 May 2010 at age 80 in Port St. Lucie, St. Lucie County, Florida, at Port St. Lucie Medical Center.
- In Memory of Jackie Fernley Frank, April 5, 1930 - May 4, 2010
Jack F. Frank, 80, went home to be with the Lord on May 4, 2010 at Port St. Lucie Medical Center in Port St. Lucie, FL.
Jack was born in Devils Lake, ND on April 5, 1930 and lived in Port St. Lucie since 1983, moving from Michigan.
prior to retirement, he spent his career with Bell Telephone.
Survivors include his children, Deborah and Craig, three grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
He was preceded in death by his wife Gloria, a son, Jack and brother Phil.
Visitation for friends and family will be Saturday May 8, 2010 from 4:00-6:00PM at the Aycock Funeral Home Chapel in Port St. Lucie, FL. A Celebration of Life will follow at 6:00PM at the Aycock Funeral Home Chapel in Port St. Lucie, FL.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Treasure Coast Hospice, 1201 SE Indian Street, Stuart, FL 34997, or the Elks Lodge #1520, 615 S. US Highway One, Ft. Pierce, FL.
Arrangements are entrusted to Aycock Funeral Home, Port St. Lucie, FL.
- Last Edited: 25 Nov 2016