Marcia Helena Kammerer
b. 9 April 1890, d. 6 November 1936
- Father: Jacob Andrea Kammerer b. 8 December 1857, d. 16 January 1921
- Mother: Christina Sophia Schmal b. 26 October 1860, d. 22 November 1951
- Marcia Helena Kammerer was born on 9 April 1890 in Moosejaw, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Canada.
- Jacob Andrea Kammerer and Christina Sophia Schmal appeared in the 31 March 1901 census of Canada in Toronto, York County West, Ontario, Canada, at 87 Jameson. Other members of the household included Marcia Helena Kammerer, Christina Elizabeth Kammerer, Hope Ameri Caroline Kammerer, Sybil Moline Fredericka Kammerer and Jean Robinson Kammerer. Also in the household was a mother's helper and one other servant.
- Jacob Andrea Kammerer and Christina Sophia Schmal appeared in the 1 June 1911 census of Canada in Toronto South, York County, Ontario, Canada, at 87 Jameson Avenue. Other members of the household included Marcia Helena Kammerer, Christina Elizabeth Kammerer, Hope Ameri Caroline Kammerer, Sybil Moline Fredericka Kammerer and Jean Robinson Kammerer.
- She married Frank Munro Bradfield, son of Charles Bradfield and Marcella Munro, on 4 December 1914 in Hamilton, Wentworth County, Ontario, Canada.
- The following appeared on 20 January 1921 in the Niagara Falls Gazette: Died in Cochrane, Ont., Jan. 16, 1921, J. A. Kammerer, aged 63 years, beloved husband of Mrs. Tina Kammerer, father of Mrs. Frank Bradford, Toronto, Mrs. Harry Forester, Chicago, Misses Hope, Sybil and Jene Kammerer, brother of Mrs. Margaret Borth, Buffalo, N.Y., Mrs. Louis Eimer, city, Mrs. Albert Hoffman, city, Mrs. Charles Ford, city, Mrs. C. Frank, North Dakota. Funeral was held from the home of his sister, Mrs. Louis Eimer, 422 Fifth street this afternoon at 2 o'clock, Rev. David Henry Weeks officiating. Burial Oakwood cemetery.
- In January 1921, Marcia Helena Kammerer was living in Toronto, York County, Ontario, Canada, according to her father's obituary.
- Marcia Helena Kammerer became a widow at the 14 September 1928 death of her husband Frank Munro Bradfield.
- Marcia Helena Bradfield crossed the border from Canada at Buffalo on 11 October 1931 for a one-day visit, giving as her arrival contact her cousin Christie Cooley in Niagara Falls. Departure contact was her daughter Frances at their home address, 128 Spodina Road, Toronto. At the time, she had been employed as a Social Service worker for the past five years.
- Hope Kammerer, piano teacher, crossed the border at Detroit on 13 September 1933, bound for Palmdale, Florida, intending to make the US her permanent residence. Her sister, Mrs. M. Bradfield of 12 Hillsdale Avenue, East Toronto, was named as her departurure contact.
- At the time of her death Marcia Helena Kammerer was living in York, Toronto, York County, Ontario, Canada, at 2400 Queen Street East.
- Marcia Helena Kammerer died on 6 November 1936 at age 46 in Toronto, York County, Ontario, Canada, at Toronto Women's College Hospital.
- She was interred at Mount Pleasant Cemetery, Toronto, York County, Ontario, Canada.
- Last Edited: 20 Jul 2013