Stanley Clayton Frank
b. 30 July 1928, d. 17 April 2005
- Father: John Casper Frank b. 7 June 1884, d. 21 February 1946
- Mother: Marie Olava Olsen b. 24 March 1889, d. 2 August 1985
- Stanley Clayton Frank was born on 30 July 1928 in Devils Lake, Ramsey County, North Dakota.
- John Casper Frank and Marie Olava Olsen appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Creel Township, Ramsey County, North Dakota. Other members of the household included Stanley Clayton Frank.
- John and Marie Frank were photographed with sons Roy and Stan, about 1936.
- John Frank appears in a photograph with sons Roy and Stan, about 1936.
- He was educated at Concordia College, Moorhead, Clay County, Minnesota, graduating 1951 with a major in music, history and education.
- He married Helen Margaret Peterson, daughter of William John Peterson and Ione Amanda Higgins, on 24 November 1951.
- Stanley Clayton Frank died on 17 April 2005 at age 76 in Lisbon, Ransom County, North Dakota.
- His cremains were interred at the G.A.R. Cemetery, Devils Lake, Ramsey County, North Dakota.
- The following appeared in the Fargo Forum: Stanley C. Frank, 76, Fargo, died Sunday, April 17, 2005, in North Dakota Veterans Home, Lisbon.
Mr. Frank was born July 30, 1928, in Devils Lake, N.D. He graduated from Concordia College, Moorhead, and served in the U.S. Army. From 1961 to 1974, he served as executive director of the Neuropsychiatric Institute, Fargo.
He is survived by a son, Steven, Minneapolis; and two grandchildren.
- Last Edited: 29 Nov 2016
- Charts: Descendants of DEXHEIMER Philipp Peter & Maria Agnesa Wagner / Anna Christina Baltz , Descendants of KÄMERER Laurentius & Catharina Schömbs