Barbara Mill Adams
b. 16 October 1851, d. 1860
- Father: Hugh Adams b. 10 October 1830, d. 27 September 1865
- Mother: Barbara Lyall b. 2 March 1831, d. 7 August 1918
- Barbara Mill Adams was born on 16 October 1851 in Stockbridge, Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland, at No. 17 Fettes Row.
- She was baptized/christened on 28 December 1851 by the Rev'd Mr. Davi(d)son, Dean Street Church.
- Hugh Adams and Barbara Lyall arrived in the Port of New York on 29 May 1857, accompanied by Barbara Mill Adams, Isabella Adams and Margaret Adams and the family went on from there to Canada.
- Barbara Mill Adams died in 1860 in Canada West (later Ontario) according to the 1861 census, at age nine of consumption.
- Last Edited: 23 Aug 2015