Frederick L. Chalcraft
b. 12 August 1902, d. 18 July 1969
- Father: Frederick Lennox Chalcraft b. 15 April 1878, d. 29 December 1944
- Mother: Marie Christina Elizabeth Borth b. 23 October 1876, d. 28 August 1924
- Frederick L. Chalcraft was born on 12 August 1902 in New York.
- Frederick Lennox Chalcraft appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York, at 31 Benner? Street. Other members of the household included Frederick L. Chalcraft, Robert Albert Chalcraft.
- The following appeared on 1 May 1911 in the Niagara Falls Gazette: Mr. and Mrs. Fred Borth, Mr. and Mrs. Schalcraft [sic], Mr. and Mrs. Louis Boehner, Mr. and Mrs. C. Hoffman, Mr. and Mrs. George Barnett and Mr. Charles Werler [sic] of Buffalo attended the funeral of Adam Kammerer yesterday afternoon. . . . J. A. Kammerer of Toronto, Ont., was in town yesterday attending the funeral of his brother, Adam Kammerer.
- A photographic portrait was made of the Chalcraft family about 1912.
- Frederick Lennox Chalcraft and Marie Christina Elizabeth Borth appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York, at 348 Goodyear Avenue. Other members of the household included Frederick L. Chalcraft, Robert Albert Chalcraft and Edward L. Chalcraft.
- He was employed in an office as a stenographer, according to the 1920 census.
- He married Louise (?) say 1922.
- The SSDI lists Alma, Gratiot County, Michigan, as the last residence of record of Frederick L. Chalcraft.
- Frederick L. Chalcraft died on 18 July 1969 at age 66.
- Last Edited: 5 Dec 2009
- Charts: Descendants of DEXHEIMER Philipp Peter & Maria Agnesa Wagner / Anna Christina Baltz , Descendants of KÄMERER Laurentius & Catharina Schömbs