Allen Wright Hayworth
b. 22 September 1926, d. 31 December 1993
- Father: Russell Allen Hayworth b. 12 December 1893, d. 12 February 1972
- Mother: Eleanor Louise Wright b. 21 June 1900, d. 6 December 1992
- A snapsnot was taken of brothers Wayne and Allen Hayworth, about 1942.
- Allen Wright Hayworth was born on 22 September 1926 in Toronto, York County, Ontario, Canada.
- The following appeared on 20 October 1950 in the Niagara Falls Gazette: Out-of-town guests attending the Wilson-Guenther wedding tomorrow will be: Mr. and Mrs. Frederick A. Vorwerk, Lauerlton, N.J; Mr. and Mrs. Carroll W. Corliss, Batavia; Dr. and Mrs. Leo C. Sierk, Mr. and Mrs. Harold Ames, Miss Beverly Ames, Mr. and Mrs. Glen Sierk, all of Attica; Mr. and Mrs. Ray Sierk, Mr. Paul Sierk, Mr. and Mrs. Percy Cady, Mr. and Mrs. Norman Sierk, Darien; Miss Edna Dusinberre, Mrs. Sarah Lindsay, Geneva; Mr. and Mrs. Roy Hunn, Pavilion; Mr. Paul A. Mitchell, Forest Hills, L.I; Mr. and Mrs. Russell Hayworth and family, Mimico, Ont., and Miss Gertrude Everett, Toronto, Ont.
- The following appeared on 14 February 1972 in the Toronto Daily Star: [Died] At St. Joseph's Hospital, Toronto, on Saturday, February 12, 1972, Russell A. Hayworth (Retired Chemist, Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co., New Toronto; Life Member Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, Murat Temple, Indianapolis, Indiana and of the Scottish Rite). Dearly beloved husband of Eleanor L. Wright, Mimico; dear father of Allen, Etobicoke and Wayne, Clarkson and also lovingly remembered by 5 grandchildren. Mr. Hayworth is resting at the Funeral Home of G. H. Hogle, 63 Mimico Ave., Mimico. Funeral service Tuesday 1:30 p.m. Intermant Park Lawn Cemetery. In lieu of flowers Memorial Contributions to the Canadian Cancer Society would be appreciated.
- Allen Wright Hayworth died on 31 December 1993 at age 67 in Etobicoke, York County, Ontario, Canada, at Etobicoke General Hospital.
- He was interred at Sanctuary Park, Etobicoke, York County, Ontario, Canada.
- The following appeared in the Toronto Daily Star: [Died] Allen W. Hayworth. Suddenly after a brief illness on Friday December 31, 1993 at The Etobicoke General Hospital in his 68th year. Long time member of the Sunnylea Masonic Lodge, the Etobicoke West Lions Club, and the Grace Presbyterian Church. Beloved husband of Barbara, loving father of Mark and his wife Janine, Glenn and his wife Ruth, and Brian and step father of Gregory Shass and his wife Alyson and Jonathan Shass and his fiancee Sue Dhillon. Will be sadly missed by his grandson Michael Shass. Survived by his brother Wayne. Friends will be received at the Ward Funeral Home, 2035 Weston Rd. (north of Lawrence Ave.), Weston on Sunday and Monday from 2-4 and 7-9 pm. Funeral service in the chapel on Tuesday at 1 pm. Interment Sanctuary Park Cemetery. Memorial contributions may be made to the Women's Habitat, P.O. Box 552, Station U, Toronto, M3Z SY8, or the charity of your choice.
- Last Edited: 26 Jan 2017