Albert Jay Wilcox
b. 24 August 1922, d. 1 April 1977
- Father: Albert Heinaman Wilcox b. 9 January 1897, d. 24 September 1981
- Mother: Alice Marie Young b. 3 November 1896, d. 11 December 1937
- Albert Jay Wilcox was born on 24 August 1922 in New York.
- He was baptized/christened on 31 December 1922 at Zion Lutheran Church in Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York.
- A reunion of the Kammerer family was held in 1923 Kammerer family at the home of Helen Kammerer Hoffman, on the occasion of sister Phoebe Kammerer's Frank's visit from her home in Devil's Lake, North Dakota.
- Albert Heinaman Wilcox and Alice Marie Young appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Lower Merion, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, at 57 Chatham Road. Other members of the household included Albert Jay Wilcox, Edward Oliver Wilcox and Betty Jane Wilcox.
- He married Lillian Campbell on 10 February 1947.
- The SSDI lists Germantown, Shelby County, Tennessee, as the last residence of record of Albert Jay Wilcox.
- Albert Jay Wilcox died on 1 April 1977 at age 54.
- Last Edited: 30 Sep 2007
- Charts: Descendants of DEXHEIMER Philipp Peter & Maria Agnesa Wagner / Anna Christina Baltz , Descendants of KÄMERER Laurentius & Catharina Schömbs