b. 26 December 1800, d. 21 March 1877
- Father: Johann Georg Häberle b. 1 December 1752, d. 14 March 1831
- Mother: Margaretha Walter b. 28 September 1757, d. 29 May 1840
- Ursula Häberle was born on 26 December 1800 in Machtolsheim, Württemberg.
- She was baptized/christened on 26 December 1800 in Machtolsheim, Württemberg.
- Her name was recorded as Ursula Flaebeck apparently mis-transcribed from son Balthasar's birth record appended to his emigration documents.
- She married Johann Adam Weiler, son of Balthasar Weiler and Anna Walter, on 25 January 1820 in Machtolsheim, Württemberg.
- A cyanotype "snapshot" was made of Ursula Häberle Weiler, likely shortly before her sons Balthasar and Ludwig departed for the United States.
- Ursula Häberle became a widow at the 24 February 1857 death of her husband Johann Adam Weiler.
- Ursula Häberle died on 21 March 1877 at age 76 in Machtolsheim, Württemberg.
- Photographs of present-day Machtolsheim.
- Last Edited: 30 May 2013